Bubble Footballs, Bubble Soccers, Bumper Ball, Loopy Balls Good Price-Paypal Accepted
|Transparent (Clear), Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, black ect.|
|Soft Handles& Comfortable Safety Belts/Harness|
|Professional Machines for Cutting, Welding and Printing to Ensure High Quality|
|Repair kit(For Free):|
|Material Patches& Glue (Liquid is Prohibited to Ship by Air or Express)|
|Extra Charged, 110v-120v or 220v-240v with Suitable Plug|
|3 to 9 days By Express (door to door) or By Air, 10 to 40 days By Sea|
|Against Material Defect and Workmanship|
|30% Down Payment. By T/T (Bank Wire Transfer), Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Trade Assurance via Alibaba- Credit Card(Visa or Master Card)|
Details for our bubblle football:
*All in 100% purity materials
*All 8 pcs cutting materials
*All shoulder straps and handles with standard Gluing + Welding workmanship.
*All Balls' shoulder straps add soft protection mat and metal buckles to adjust the straps length.
*All Balls have soft protection hose on the handles.
Q: What are Bubble Balls made of?
A: Durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Each product includes a Repair Kit (Material Patches and Glue). But glue (liquid) is prohibited to ship by air or express
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: The most popular places, where bubble balls are being used are:
• Amusement parks;
• Soccer or other similar sports field;
• Larger indoor places like arenas and different halls;
• Beach or Snow field;
• Any park with grass lawn;
• Pools with shallow water;
• Specifically made arenas or pools for bubble balls.
Q: Will you get injured inside Bubble ball?
A: No. This is one of the safest fitness activities in the world, because you are safely protected by an air ball.
Each ball comes with a 3-way safety system:
1. Air protection. 2. Soft Handles to hold. 3. Comfortable Safety Harness/Belts.
Q: How to inflate bubble balls?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an electric air pump. It takes about 90 seconds to inflate a ball.
Q: How to store the ball?
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
Q: How to fix the ball?
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bubble ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material (PVC or TPU) before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bubble ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bubble ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.