Helmet Inflatable Tunnels (B7013)
|FOB Price:||US $499-899 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $499-899/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 pcs/month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Escrow|
- Model NO.: B7013
- Inflation Method: Fan
- Application: Outdoor
- Material: Plato PVC Vinyl
- Width: 13′ (4 M)
- Weight: 155 Lbs. (70 Kg)
- Trademark: BIKIDI
- Specification: EN71; ASTM; AS3533; BS EN14960; ISO9001
- Type: Inflatable Tunnel
- Inflatable Gas: Air
- Technics: Sewing
- Length: 13′ (4 M)
- Height: 13′ (4 M)
- Blower: Ce 220V-240V/UL 110V-120V
- Transport Package: 0.45cbm, Export Standard
- Origin: Xiamen/Guangzhou/Shanghai
Length: 13' (4 m)
Width: 13' (4 m)
Height: 13' (4 m)
Weight: 155 Lbs. (70 kg)
Material: Weather-resistant durable PVC vinyl material, waterproof, fireproof, UV protective
Blower (CE 220V-240V/UL 110V-120V): Included
Custom Design, Size, Colour or Logo Printing: Available
Inflatable tunnels are typically used by professional, college and high school sports teams.
An inflatable tunnel or air-inflated tunnel is a tunnel that is inflated by an external cold air inflation fan connected to the tunnel via an inflation tube. Inflatable tunnels are customarily 10' to 30' long when inflated and often attached to inflatable helmets, mascots or team logos.
We are happy to provide you with concept artwork of any custom tunnel prior to production so you can visualize your inflatable.
1. Custom Designs available for different shape, size, colour, logo printings, etc.
2. Material: Weather-resistant durable PVC vinyl material, waterproof, fireproof, UV protective.
3. Applicable temperature: -30° C-70° C
4. Optional accessories: Air blower (CE/UL/GS approved), repair kit, ropes, spikes, etc.
5. Packing: Inflatable packed into high-strength PVC tarpaulin bag and blower into carton
6. MOQ: 1 PCS
7. Shipping: By sea, by air or by express (DHL, etc. )
8. Payment: T/T (bank wire transfer), L/C, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Escrow with 30% deposit.
Please contact for more information!